- Vaccinated participates are not required to wear a mask but we ask you have one available in case your Greeter is leading you into a building that requires masks
- Unvaccinated participates need to be masked at all times.
- Practice social distance for precaution.
InstaGreeter gives visitors the stellar Chicago Greeter experience without the need to pre-register! These hour-long guided walks of Downtown and seasonally, Millennium Park , Uptown and Hyde Park are perfect for the visitor with more flexible travel dates, someone whose schedule may not allow for a longer Chicago Greeter visit, or a last-minute guest who cannot register for a Greeter visit 10 business days in advance.
- InstaGreeter walks are
- Drop in any time within the hours that InstaGreeter is offered – no registration required.
- Perfect as a last-minute alternative for guests looking to experience Chicago with a Greeter.
- These informal, one-hour guided walks are both fun and informative, and ideal for someone who is pressed for time or looking for a more flexible option to a full-fledged Chicago Greeter visit
Current InstaGreeter services include:
- Loop InstaGreeter, available year round. One hour walks offered Friday through Sunday with two walks per day leaving at 11:30am and 1:30pm from the Chicago Cultural Center Randolph st. Lobby.
- Chicago Riverwalk- Check back Spring 2023 for seasonal offerings
- Millennium Park- We currently do not have a date for this service to resume.
- Pop-Up InstaGreeter- Check back Spring 2023 for seasonal offerings