InstaGreeter gives visitors the stellar Chicago Greeter experience without the need to pre-register! These hour-long guided walks of Downtown and seasonally, Millennium Park , Uptown and Hyde Park are perfect for the visitor with more flexible travel dates, someone whose schedule may not allow for a longer Chicago Greeter visit, or a last-minute guest who cannot register for a Greeter visit 10 business days in advance.
InstaGreeter walks are
- Drop in any time within the hours that InstaGreeter is offered – no registration required.
- Perfect as a last-minute alternative for guests looking to experience Chicago with a Greeter.
- These informal, one-hour guided walks are both fun and informative, and ideal for someone who is pressed for time or looking for a more flexible option to a full-fledged Chicago Greeter visit
Current InstaGreeter services include:
- Loop InstaGreeter, available year round. Friday, Saturday 10-3pm and Sunday 11-2pm, walks leave on the half hour . Located in the Chicago Cultural Center's Randolph St. lobby, 77 E. Randolph, Chicago, IL.
- Millennium Park Greeter free guided walks of Millennium Park (May 22-Oct 12, 2015) daily at 11:30am and 1:00pm for up to 10 people. The walks are first come first served and begin in the Visitor Center located in the Chicago Cultural Center, 77 E. Randolph.\
- Uptown InstaGreeter- Second Saturday of the month April 8th through October 8th. Located at Crew Bar and Grill
Hyde Park InstaGreeter- First Thursday of the month, beginning May 5th - October 6th. Located at Ancien Cycles and Cafe- 1558 E. 53rd st. Walks leave at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm.