InstaGreeter gives visitors the stellar Chicago Greeter experience without the need to pre-register! These hour-long guided walks of Downtown and seasonally, Millennium Park , Uptown and Hyde Park are perfect for the visitor with more flexible travel dates, someone whose schedule may not allow for a longer Chicago Greeter visit, or a last-minute guest who cannot register for a Greeter visit 10 business days in advance.
InstaGreeter walks are
- Drop in any time within the hours that InstaGreeter is offered – no registration required.
- Perfect as a last-minute alternative for guests looking to experience Chicago with a Greeter.
- These informal, one-hour guided walks are both fun and informative, and ideal for someone who is pressed for time or looking for a more flexible option to a full-fledged Chicago Greeter visit
Current InstaGreeter services include:
- Loop InstaGreeter, available year round. Friday, Saturday 10-3pm and Sunday 11-2pm, walks leave on the half hour . Located in the Chicago Cultural Center's Randolph St. lobby, 77 E. Randolph, Chicago, Il.
- Millennium Park daily walks May 26-Oct 8th 11:30am and 1pm leaving from Chicago Cultural Center Randolph St. lobby , 77 E. Randolph. One hour walk of Millennium Park with a Chicago Greeter.
- Uptown One hour walks of the Uptown Neighborhood June 3, July 1, August 12 and September 9 leaving from Provisions Uptown 4812 N. Broadway at 2, 3, and 4 pm.
- Hyde Park One hour walks of Hyde Park leaving from Ancien Cycles and Cafe, 1558 E. 53rd st. Third Saturday of the month, June- October. Walks at 11am, 12pm and 1pm.