We welcome all visitors and Chicagoans to enjoy our Greeter services. For the health and safety of our visitors and Greeters we ask that you follow these new restrictions.
- Vaccinated participates on Greeter walks do not need to be masked but are encourage to have one available in case of public transport usage and if a building you are entering with your Greeter requires masks.
- Unvaccinated visitors need to continue to wear masks at all times.
- Practice social distance for precaution
Instagreeter: Free, one hour guided walks of iconic Chicago neighborhoods and popular attractions. No reservations are required. A great option for visitors and Chicago residents who want more flexibility in scheduling a visit. Walks leave the Chicago Cultural Center Randolph st. Lobby at 11:30am and 1:30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Chicago History Museum: The Chicago History Museum cares for, showcases, and interprets millions of authentic pieces of Chicago and U.S. history.
- The Chicago Architecture Center: customized tours available for larger groups
- ChooseChicago.com: Chicago's official tourism website, and the most comprehensive resource for all there is to see and do on your visit