InstaGreeter gives visitors the stellar Chicago Greeter experience without the need to pre-register! These hour-long guided walks of Downtown and seasonally, Millennium Park , Uptown and Hyde Park are perfect for the visitor with more flexible travel dates, someone whose schedule may not allow for a longer Chicago Greeter visit, or a last-minute guest who cannot register for a Greeter visit 10 business days in advance.
InstaGreeter walks are
- Drop in any time within the hours that InstaGreeter is offered – no registration required.
- Perfect as a last-minute alternative for guests looking to experience Chicago with a Greeter.
- These informal, one-hour guided walks are both fun and informative, and ideal for someone who is pressed for time or looking for a more flexible option to a full-fledged Chicago Greeter visit
Current InstaGreeter services include:
- Loop InstaGreeter, available year round. Friday, Saturday 10-3pm and Sunday 11-2pm, walks leave on the half hour . Located in the Chicago Cultural Center's Randolph St. lobby, 77 E. Randolph, Chicago, Il.
- Millennium Park May 25-October 2018- one hour walk highlighting Millennium Park at 11:30am and 1pm. Greeter led walks leave from the Chicago Cultural Center Randolph St. Lobby, 77 E. Randolph, Chicago
- Chicago Riverwalk Chicago Riverwalk InstaGreeter- explore the Chicago Riverwalk with a Greeter on a FREE one hour walk. Walks leave from Heald Plaza (Wabash and Wacker- top of stairs leading down to the River) at 11:30am and 1pm Thursday-Sunday. Service available May 30- October 7th, 201
- Uptown InstaGreeter Explore the Uptown neighborhood with a Greeter on a free one hour walk. Walk leave from Provisions Uptown 4812 N Broadway St at 2, 3 and 4pm. Service offered, June 2 and 30th, July 21, August 18 and September 15