InstaGreeter > The Loop
InstaGreeter gives visitors the same stellar Chicago Greeter experience without the need to pre-register! These informal, one-hour guided walks are both fun and informative, and ideal for someone who is pressed for time or looking for a more flexible option to a full-fledged Chicago Greeter visit.
Learn about Chicago history, architecture, the Chicago River and the Lakefront on a
Departs from Chicago Cultural Center Randolph St. Lobby
77 E. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60602
- Offered year-round (except major holidays)
- Friday, Saturday 10-3pm and Sunday 11-2pm, on the half hour.
- Last group departs at 3 pm on Friday and Saturday, 2pm on Sunday.
- Guided walks are approximately an hour long;
- Available on a drop-in..
- Limited to 6 people per walk
- No reservations required.
January 6- February 28th 2017, we will offer InstaGreeter 11am-2pm with walks leaving on the hour Friday, Saturday and Sunday.